Tuesday, 24 January 2017

The Wickedest Girl In School - My New page

The Wickedest Girl



​
It is true that I was the wickedest girl in the school; nothing changes then, I suppose. Not only was I always plotting, scheming and getting others into trouble but I was (genuinely) always beating up the boys - with an unnerving competitiveness that was always targeted first and foremostly at the male sort. 
​
So setting a scene not so unfamilar, this page is dedicated to my early beginnings as a Domme; although at the time I would have been somewhat innocent to the fact that my life would continue and flourish in the Femdom manner as seen today.
​
Sessions are available with the cruel and wicked headgirl (Mistress) alone or  with (recommended) her bestie - my Mistress in training.

Agree with me when I say that you will not regret the nasty games and punishments we will beset upon you.

See my page now with wickedest girls gallery...http://www.thecrueladventuress.com/


No comments: