Monday 26 February 2018

The Like But Unequal Minded




There is nothing more pleasing than a grovelling male, those types that from the onset assume their positions and take what is meted out, with gratitude. The ones who are in need of a cool, calculating, sophisticated and mean Ice Queen to be their cool, calculating, sophisticated and mean Ice Queen.

Motivation can become an obstacle after years of being a BDSM player some years it is true but when I am presented with the above I am as motivated as those early years - even more so now as I do not session/play that frequently, despite my pro Domme status. Using my powers of both the mind and the body I enjoy nothing more than taking the sub male on a journey, one of wicked delights and cruel surprises: whether it be over two hours, a day or some prolonged status of time there are plenty of ways in which I will take you on the path to submissive heaven. Respecting boundaries, limits and experience comes with the territory as does My need to Dominate the submissive in every way possible.

To get into the space W/we have to be like minded but W/we have, also, to be unequally minded - that, I know, is crucial.

Cruel love,
The Cruel Adventuress

For session enquiries see My site and contact Mistress after reading.
www.thecrueladventuress.com

No comments: