Tuesday 22 January 2019

The Cruel Adventuress Visits Edinburgh Feb/March



Mistress travels once again - this time to bonny Edinburgh, a place I once stayed for a month as a performer many moons ago.

This time I shall be treading the slaves from the evening of Thursday February 28th until Tuesday 5th March late afternoon.

'Sessioning' from the infamous and exquisite central Edinburgh dungeon Maison De Debauch I will be conducting sessions within My capacities and wants - I am sure that slave/sub/sissy and I will meet those dark desires somewhere along the line.

So should you be in Edinburgh, from Edinburgh or can travel to Edinburgh then enquire now before I become all booked up.

Dinner, tea, cashpoint meets & visits to your home/hotel also possible!

Deposit required - read the contact page then get in contact.

https://www.thecrueladventuress.com/contact

Cruel Love,
Mistress




No comments: