Wednesday 6 July 2022

The Garden Pegs

 Training oneself over some years - particularly from 2006 - with three particular subbies and not being one for fads, cliques or modern terms I once found myself with a pro session request for 'pegging' bearing this was about 2012-14??, I was definitely up for it. 'Yes this can be done and in Mistress's shadow you shall submit...'

The requests had including, humiliation, degradation, waxing of the bum area, bum things, CBT and pegging - well, being the Mistress of integrity itself  I charged straight down to Poundland to stock up - he was going to get it. 

Unbeknownst to this particular sub I had, over the years, devised a cruel method using pegs - believing it to be the very first - with this session looming I expanded on that; I was going to be the Mistress of Peg Punishment. 

Totally disappointing you all I fast forward to the clean up - the Mistress whose dungeon I shared at the time (Ive had my own space for some time now) enquired as to all the pegs? and I riposted 'he wanted pegging'. Well the look on her face said it all and so did the Mistress herself and how we laughed. 

Needless to say, he came back for more, he goes, he pops up every 4 years or so - and if Fifi returns I'll be bringing out the pegs still, as a stark reminder - we don't always get what we want but of course you might just get what Mistress fancies.





No comments: