Sunday 4 January 2009

Dissatisfaction or Missatisfaction?

My blurred vision allows this: that in the beginning A/all are never satisfied (my mother would tell me when I was younger, that I was or would never be satisfied); some become satisfied; some become dissatisfied again after some initial satisfaction and others are 'missatisfied' - the latter with obvious regard to satisfaction concerning the wrong things, the former - dissatisfied - with regard to lacking any satisfaction at all.

I remain, in this, my introspective vs extrospective moment of self analysis, both dissatisfied and satisfied - that is I am satisfied that I am dissatisfied and would endeavour or expect nothing else, have never done so, and would hope for a sound contradiction for the rest of One's life. After all, life is never so fun except when getting above One's station - you will agree!

No comments: